Free space from folders geeting old or
unused files automatically deleted or transfered to archive locations
Price= 96 €
with volume discounts
FAQ for technical, commercial and features questions about
Become a reseller
Delenda software License Agreement
Please read the following lines carefully before using the software
If you disagree with any of the following, you are not allowed to use this program, you MUST then delete it immediately.
DELENDA is shareware program. This means that:
- All copyrights to DELENDA are exclusively owned by Soft Experience.
- Anyone may use the evaluation version of this software provided by Soft Experience. To continue to use
DELENDA, you MUST register
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use DELENDA on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered
DELENDA software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The DELENDA unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
DELENDA without written permission from the copyright holder.
- DELENDA IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Soft Experience.
- Installing and using DELENDA signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove DELENDA files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
We try to keep our software as bug-free as possible. But it's a general rule, that no software ever is error free, and the number of errors increases with the complexity of the program. That's why we cannot guarantee that this software will run in every environment, on any Windows compatible machine, together with any other application, without producing errors. Any liability for damage of any sort is hereby denied. In any case, the liability is limited to the registration fee. We cannot guarantee the safety of your data. Please test this program with non-critical data. Should you detect errors before registration, you accept them if you register. Any description of bugs will be accepted and we do our possible to fix it, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to correct them.
This version program has been created to work with Microsoft Windows
95/98/Me/2000/2003/XP/NT4.0. If you experience any problems please inform us about it!
All mentioned Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners.
How does the licensing for Delenda work ?
Delenda license is by machine installed.
With the unit license, you can run it on a laptop, a server or a workstation. Each license will run as an application, a command line or as a Windows service: so you will be able to configure one license to run in an interactive mode on demand on one computer and another one resident on a server as a service for example.
Depending on the needs we can offer Site or a Corporate license based on an estimated volume; This kind of licenses lets you install it in as many computers as needed in a site or all inside a company with very attractive prices.
Online software distribution :
Distribution Eliminating bulky boxes allows us to provide the software for a lower price, saving natural resources and providing always recent versions available for download.
Help files are included within setup and additional documentation on the web site.
Our address: Soft Experience - 15, Avenue de Villiers - 91360
Villemoisson sur Orge - France